Whether we're camping or just wishing we were, this is our life.
Wow! What a great looking breakfast - sure beats my normal Raisin Bran! What a great grandson to be willing to do so much to help out. Hope Rod gets some better news on that nasty infection soon.
Yummy!! Looks like a delicious breakfast! Can't wait until our boys are old enough to cook for us! lol :)Cheers,The Freely Living Life Family
Wow! He can come and cook for me anytime!! That breakfast looks yummy! :-)Mike & Gerri (happytrails)
Yumalicious! I love chorizo! Is he for hire? K
Also, I love that teapot!
Thanks for reading today and taking the time to leave us a message!
Wow! What a great looking breakfast - sure beats my normal Raisin Bran! What a great grandson to be willing to do so much to help out. Hope Rod gets some better news on that nasty infection soon.
ReplyDeleteYummy!! Looks like a delicious breakfast! Can't wait until our boys are old enough to cook for us! lol :)
ReplyDeleteCheers,
The Freely Living Life Family
Wow! He can come and cook for me anytime!! That breakfast looks yummy! :-)
ReplyDeleteMike & Gerri (happytrails)
Yumalicious! I love chorizo! Is he for hire? K
ReplyDeleteAlso, I love that teapot!
ReplyDelete