Good morning y'all.
Just a short post here to let you know Rod is still undergoing his infusions and the good news is that the infection dosen't seem to be getting any worse. His leg still swells up at night and much of the redness appears to be slowly going away. We'll just have to wait and see what the next step will be when he sees his doctor again.
I wanted to post up this pic of my Mom's firepit. She has a camp on the St. Lawrence River. Last week my little sister was up there and decided to gather some rocks and decorate the old tire rim they use for a firepit.
I think she did a fantastic job! She needed the guys to help her with the big ones. The picture isn't the best since it was taken with Mom's cell phone but you certainly get the idea.
If Gina (All Because Two People Fell in Love) ever takes time away from painting to read blog posts, I think she'd enjoy knowing that there are other "rock ladies" out there. ;)
Be well,
Connie

What a neat looking firepit!! I love rocks anyway, and that is a unique way to use them...good job!!!
ReplyDeleteSorry for the late post, I am at the mercy of the wi-fi God's this week, but I wanted to let you guys know I am Glad Rod is improving, that infection can be tough bird to get rid of, don't overdue and rest and let that medicine work. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna.
ReplyDeleteGreat to hear Rod's leg is slowly improving. I hope he gets good news from his Dr. this week.
ReplyDeleteThat's a terrific looking fire pit too!
Good news about Rod's leg! Hope it continues to get better and the news from the doctor is great!
ReplyDeleteLove that fire pit!! She did a super job! :-)
Mike & Gerri (happytrails)
Hey guys, we're a bit behind after consciously being disconnected for most of the last 2 weeks. I had to read the past few posts to figure out what's going on. I'm glad to hear that Rod's leg is improving. It sounds like you might have had a few scary days in there. Sorry for being so out of touch. We'll be praying that the recovery keeps going in the right direction and we'll be checking back frequently for updates. Take care of yourselves!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad that Rod is getting better.It has been a long time coming.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing my fire-pit.