Monday, August 9, 2010

Good News???????

Thanks for all the well wishes. Here is the update.

I've been going for my treatments every day. The leg seems to be improving.........very slowly. Each morning it is normal size but by evening it is swollen back up and red again. I think each day it is a little less but it's hard to tell.

This morning after my treatment I met with my doctor. He read the report from Dr. Tang and the sonogram report. We talked and he examined me. I kept waiting for him to tell me what was next but he seemed a little unsure. Finally he told me to continue the treatments and come see him Friday after my treatment that day.

I think it's good news because Dr. Tang was leaning toward hospitalization and debridement if I didn't show a lot of improvement by today. Hopefully by Friday things will be a lot better.

Adios for now, enjoy the day.
--Rod

4 comments:

  1. That's great, hope the leg continues to improve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad your leg is showing improvement!! That is great news. We'll keep a good thought coming your way for an even better report on Friday. :-)

    Mike & Gerri (happytrails)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you leg is improving....There is nasty stuff in water..."WIT"..that's what I say.."whatever it takes"....this could have gone South at any point...just sayin'....Take Care ...and we will be checking in to see how your are...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear you are improving, take care.

    Stay Safe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading today and taking the time to leave us a message!