Good morning everyone. I sure could use some help with a site issue.
Just recently a reader who wants to follow our blog hit the 'follow' button and it won't work for her. She has a hotmail emaill addy and also blogs through Google Blogger. I had no problem when I hit the follow button to her blog.
I'm not sure whats going on. I've checked every single blog setting we have and nothing prevents anyone from signing up as a follower. I often wondered why we had so few followers, this may be the reason.
Has anyone ever had this issue before? If so, what did you do to fix it. The Google Help menu wasn't any help at all.
Any ideas ?
Connie
sorry can't help you with that but I seem to remember someone else writing about the same issue..I think it resolved itself!
ReplyDeleteAsk Rick the Magnificent...He will know
ReplyDelete(Rick and Paulette)
Almost always when this type of situation occurs it is because of a problem with the person who is trying to become a 'follower' and not your own site or settings.
ReplyDeleteIf the person trying to 'follow' has a Google account, and is signed in to Blogger, then it should work.
Your site and setup seem fine and the Google Follower Gadget appears to be working normally.
Hi Connie,
ReplyDeleteIf you are referring to the problem I am having, it is getting your url in for your blog site that I am having trouble with. I want to put you on the list of blogs I follow on my site, but it won't except your address. I have been putting in http://rodnreal.blogspot.com, but it just won't take it.
If you are actually talking about the follow button, I didn't have any problem with that at all. It acepted me right away, but a few weeks ago some people that wanted to join my site were having trouble with it too.
Good luck with whatever you are having trouble with.
I just signed up as a follower with no problems. Perhaps this person hit the follow privately choice?
ReplyDeleteConnie,
ReplyDeleteI just checked again, and your site is now showing up on my site. I don't know why we have all these little problems, but most of the time they straighten themselves out.