Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Jessica's "Daily Affirmation"

Yesterday was a a strange day for me. I just wasn't myself. It was just a down day and I started disliking everything around me. Ever have a day like that?

From now on, I am going to incorporate "Jessica's Daily Affirmation" routine in the morning and see if that helps.



Isn't she great? I don't know what the bump sound in the video that sounds strangley like another little one bumping their head and I would rather not think about that. Just accept the message from Jessica and run with it! ;)

Make someone smile today!
Connie

2 comments:

  1. That video is hilarious! What a star! I can't wait to see your daily affirmation clip now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I like Rick and Paulette's suggestion...let's see a clip of you reciting your daily affirmations. On days like these, just focus on getting through the minute. Those minutes eventually add up to hours and then your day is over and hopefully the next one will be better. And if you can find a little humor to add to the mix, all the better. Hope tomorrow brings more smiles! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading today and taking the time to leave us a message!