Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Veteran's Day - November 11, 2009

We would like to start by thanking all our veterans for their service. Without them we wouldn't be able to enjoy our freedoms and this great country let alone dare to dream of spending our days wandering around the USA in an RV.

I'm off today and Connie just left for work. My buddy Sean wanted me to go fishing with him and I would have loved to but I wouldn't have enjoyed it knowing I have so much to do and that I haven't taken Connie fishing all summer because of it.


I'm going to spend the day painting the pilings and trim downstairs under the house. I started the painting job upstairs on the deck railings a couple of months ago but have been goofing off since the RV Dreamers rally in Kerrville last month. I know Connie was bummed about having to work and leave me unsupervised. She knows what a sloppy painter I am. I'll be real careful today and Sam's sure to keep an eye on me.

Sam & I just went to the hardware store for supplies and as usual he wanted to drive. My truck is old school type cab so he doesn't have much room and tries to sit in my lap. Wouldn't be bad except that he is far from a lap dog. He does love to ride though and that will be real important when we sell this place and hit the road.

I better get started so adios for now, enjoy the day. - Rod

1 comment:

Thanks for reading today and taking the time to leave us a message!