.. I am getting this thing set up. Rod and I enjoy reading all of our friends blogs so I thought we'd better have a place to share as well.
Today, we are flooded in by tide waters. This is at the end of our street, the only way we have out.
One thing we won't do is take our Tow Vehicle through saltwater. There is probably a little over 16" of water on the street right now, more on the lower section of the street.
I hope to keep up with this every couple of days but not sure how many of you want to relive the nightmares of sticks and bricks and 8-5 jobs. Maybe our blog can serve to remind you of how great y'all have it. ;)
I will work on getting a picture of Rod and I up there. I called my daughter and she didn't have one and I can't find one on this computer either. Seems like when you are the one with the camera all the time, you don't get your picture taken.
Hugs,
Connie
Wow! Did not know you were going through this. We get snowed in and you get flooded in. Enjoy the day off.
ReplyDeletehey nana, i love the blog it's soo awsome...! :)
ReplyDeletei think this is a cool thing yall are doing so yall can be toghter and explore good choice! i love the new blog! i hope you had a good thanksgiving ill talk to you later bye nana!! (:
ReplyDelete